Intelligent Point of Sale Limited - Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Salary Extremely Competitive DOE
Intelligentpos was founded by two ex-colleagues and friends in their 20's in the response to a need for a cost effective POS system for one of their small businesses.
The software product intelligentpos® began development in Oct 2012 and subsequently launched for sale in June 2013. The company now employs 47 team members in offices based at the Shore in Leith.
Intelligentpos provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost. We have an exciting, newly created role available as a Digital Acquisition Manager.
Due to recent expansion we’re looking to recruit a Digital Acquisition Manager to manage our online profile. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and be responsible for refining our online customer acquisition strategy. You will manage our SEO and PPC to ensure lead generation targets are met whilst maximising ROI. As well as working alongside the existing marketing team you will also work closely with the sales and product team to drive growth.
The ideal candidate will have at a solid background in digital marketing and have experience of implementing and leading online marketing campaigns, through paid media channels. In return we will give you the autonomy and creativity to lead our digital strategy.
- Manage the digital acquisition budget spend for search and digital media channels
- Responsible for digital strategy, development, analysis and reporting
- Accountable for achieving sales targets for digital channels (Paid social media, SEM, SEO and PPC)
- Develop innovative strategies and optimisation techniques across our digital channels
- Formulate a metrics driven approach to assess ROI
- Provide reports on forecasts and performance plans
- Advise the management team on best online practices
- Deliver digital acquisition and sales KPIs across our paid media channels
- Co-ordinate digital strategy to support our new product and market launches
- Work closely with the development and product teams to ensure optimisation of search and digital paid media channels
- Strong digital experience from either working in-house or for an agency
- Previous experience of handling budgets and forecasting
- Experience of digital and acquisition specific marketing
- Expert with SEM, PPC, SEO, Paid social media and google analytics
- Solid understanding of digital media and online best practice
- Strong data analytical skills combined with a passion for driving campaigns
You should have:
- A passion for all things digital
- Ability to analyse data and reports
- Ability to form strong internal relationships
- Ability to work in an agile, fast paced environment
It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily. We have two office dogs called Alfie and Milo, music as well of all of the perks below
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & tea/coffee
- Monthly events and complimentary team dinner
- Quarterly team building events
Applicants are invited to email an up to date CV and a brief cover letter - which references their current CV against this job advert specifically (important) to email@example.com. Please put your name and the job title ‘Digital Acquisition Manager’’ into the subject line.
No agencies please.