Intelligent Point of Sale provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos) to small and medium businesses. A powerful software as a service solution that delivers the power and insight of a full scale POS solution to small and medium businesses for a fraction of the cost.
We have enjoyed rapid growth in our first two years, and having secured significant recent investment we are ready to take that growth to the next stage. We are focused on international expansion, rapid user acquisition and the development of innovative partnerships to fuel that growth.
Intelligent Point of Sale is looking for a talented creative copywriter to produce a variety of web marketing copy to support campaigns in UK, including (but not limited to) assisting local PR, writing articles, blog posts, user guides, promotional emails, content for web pages and social media channels. You will report to the Marketing Team and help ensure local content is optimised and shared (across all Digital & Print Channels) in a timely manner.
- Adhere to SEO best practices and ensure content is discoverable, can be scanned / skimmed.
- Work closely with entire Marketing Team to help distribute and share our news and messaging across all our online and offline media.
- Write SEO-friendly articles for our websites around pre-selected keywords and topics.
- Produce content for Local Social Media channels (SEO in mind!).
- Respond to / participate in discussions on Social Media and Forums.
- Support any other content-related projects and activities.
Your Profile / Qualifications:
- Enthusiastic / aspirational creative writer with previous experience in articles for technology, hospitality, retail and mobile business readers.
- Fluent, confident problem solver.
- Effective communicator.
- Knowledge of Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) and their particularities.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
Resourceful and proactive, with an interest in technology and business, you will be a team player, with excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills, able to perform under pressure, happy to join and be a key member of a small marketing team, and excited by the prospect of being able to contribute to our company’s growth plans.
Additional Company Info & Job Perks:
- A uniquely friendly and psychologically relaxed working environment
- Paid holiday allowance of 28 days
- Opportunity to join conferences / seminars
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Standard holidays and flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Opportunity for significant progression within the company for exceptional candidates with the drive
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & coffee
- Regular team nights out
- Monthly complimentary team dinner
Intelligent Point of Sale was founded by two ex-colleagues and friends in their 20's in the response to a need for a cost effective POS system for one of their small businesses.
The software product intelligentpos® began development in Oct 2012 and subsequently launched for sale in June 2013.
The company now employs 30 team members in offices based at the Shore in Leith.
We have two office dogs & music as well of all of the perks above. It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.￼￼￼
Applicants are invited to email an up to date CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org