Intelligent Point of Sale Limited - Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Salary Extremely Competitive DOE
Intelligent Point of Sale provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a Dutch Speaking Customer Support Advisor.
You’ll be the first point of contact for new and existing customers via a variety of mediums including live chat, ticket system and telephone. You will be responsible for ensuring that enquiries receive a timely, accurate and simple resolution. Our mission is to provide “Best in Class” service to our customers.
The successful candidate will be fluent in Dutch and Ideally has previous experience working in a customer support or customer service role. We’re looking for candidates with a real ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to constantly learn and develop their skills.
- Live chat help
- Handling customers’ issues in a timely and effective manner
- Escalating any issues to the relevant department
- Conducting web demos for new customers
- Creating, maintaining and updating our FAQs
- Explaining technical concepts to customers with limited computer knowledge
- Previous experience working in a customer support/ customer service role
- Experience using ‘Live Chat’
- Calm telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
You should have:
- A hands-on attitude suitable for a ‘startup’ business
- Strong attention to detail
- Curiosity for the latest trends and industry information
- Strong Communication and organisational skills
We operate 7 days per week between the hours of 9am-6pm. Shift patterns vary and in future may include evening work.
Additional Company Info & Job Perks:
- Casual dress code
- Flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & tea/coffee
- Monthly events and complimentary team dinner
- Quarterly fun team events
Intelligent Point of Sale was founded by two ex-colleagues and friends in their 20's in the response to a need for a cost effective POS system for one of their small businesses.
The software product intelligentpos® began development in Oct 2012 and subsequently launched for sale in June 2013.
The company now employs 42 team members in offices based at the Shore in Leith.
We have two office dogs called Alfie and Milo, music as well of all of the perks above. It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.
Applicants are invited to email an up to date CV and a brief cover letter - which references their current CV against this job advert specifically (important) to email@example.com. Please put your name and the job title ‘Dutch Customer Support’ into the subject line. Telephone applications are not invited.