Intelligent Point of Sale provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost. Due to a period of continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Director to join our team in Edinburgh.
As Marketing Director you will drive revenue growth for our SaaS product by incorporating all online traditional marketing techniques. The Marketing Director will be a critical link between Marketing and Sales and will be responsible for the overall strategy and development of the already successful marketing team. You will be leading our marketing strategy to strengthen our existing brand identity and attract more business. As this is the lead marketing role within IntelligentPos, this is great opportunity to ‘make it your own’.
The ideal candidate will have previously held a Marketing Director/ Senior Marketing Manager role within a SaaS organisiation. Ideally you will also have experience with inbound marketing/ B2B lead generation.
- Develop, implement and manage the overall marketing plan and strategy
- Manage all lead generation and direct response activities through affiliated channels
- Manage highly effective integrated inbound/outbound marketing campaigns across: SEM, SEO, Online Advertising, Social Media, PPC and Email
- Work closely with the Sales team to prioritise marketing campaigns
- Create innovative marketing strategies to retain existing customers
- Identify marketing opportunities to drive targeted campaigns that generate new leads
- Manage the monthly marketing budget
- Customer segmentation and analysis
- Improve organic search performances
- Responsibility for driving website traffic & conversion rates
- Develop & implement personalised social media campaigns to generate new leads
- Management of CRM platform optimisation
- Supporting and guiding product positioning
- Previous experience of using tools such as: Salesforce, Pardot, & HubSpot
- Experience with Software and ideally SAAS business environments
- Previously managed and led a successful marketing team
- A solid understanding of digital marketing concepts such as: SEO, SEM, Content Driven Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics & Adwords
You should have:
- A hands-on attitude suitable for a young high growth software business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Curiosity for the latest trends and industry information
- A natural desire to try new things, and and ability to rapidly iterate to prove ideas before commiting significant investment
- Strong Communication skills
- A real desire to inspire and lead a marketing team, and watch a successful business grow as a direct result of your hard work
Additional Company Info & Job Perks:
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Standard holidays and flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & coffee
- Regular team nights out
- Monthly complimentary team dinner
Intelligent Point of Sale was founded by two ex-colleagues and friends in their 20's in the response to a need for a cost effective POS system for one of their small businesses.
The software product intelligentpos® began development in Oct 2012 and subsequently launched for sale in June 2013.
The company now employs 42 team members in offices based at the Shore in Leith.
We have two office dogs called Alfie and Milo, music as well of all of the perks above. It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.
Applicants are invited to email an up to date CV and a brief cover letter - which references their current CV against this job advert specifically (important) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and the job title ‘Marketing Director’ into the subject line. Telephone applications are not invited.