Intelligent Point of Sale Limited - Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Salary Extremely Competitive DOE
Intelligent Point of Sale provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost. Due to recent expansion we are recruiting Sales Representative (German Speaking) to join our vibrant team in Edinburgh.
We’re seeking a target and results driven Sales Representative with inbound sales experience to work alongside our sales team. You will be responsible for qualifying leads and dealing with inbound enquiries.. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the business’ sales function and work closely with the marketing team. You will be contributing to a successful sales team and will help take the company to the next level. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and have previously worked in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Maximise inbound sales leads to ensure high conversion levels are maintained
- Manage and track customer transactional information in our CRM system
- Manage all in-bound leads and pass onto Account Executives
- Achieve and exceed your monthly targets
- Become an expert in our product and feel comfortable selling our SaaS to potential customers
- Forecast sales activity and revenue
- Provide Web demos to potential customers
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all sales actives and results using Salesforce
- Proven track record of working in a target driven environment
- Experience using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce)
- Previous experience of managing the full sales-cycle (desirable)
- Must be fluent in both German and English
You should have:
- A hands-on attitude suitable for a young high growth software business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Curiosity for the latest trends and industry information
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- A real desire to make a contribution to the sales team
Additional Company Info & Job Perks:
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Standard holidays and flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & coffee
- Regular team nights out
- Monthly complimentary team dinner
Intelligent Point of Sale was founded by two ex-colleagues and friends in their 20's in the response to a need for a cost effective POS system for one of their small businesses.
The software product intelligentpos® began development in Oct 2012 and subsequently launched for sale in June 2013.
The company now employs 42 team members in offices based at the Shore in Leith.
We have two office dogs called Alfie and Milo, music as well of all of the perks above. It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.
Applicants are invited to email an up to date CV and a brief cover letter - which references their current CV against this job advert specifically (important) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and the job title ‘Sales Representative (German Speaking) into the subject line. Telephone applications are not invited.