Intelligent Point of Sale provides an innovative, easy to use, tablet based point of sale solution (intelligentpos®) to small and medium businesses. A low cost, powerful software as a service (SaaS) solution that brings the power and insight of a full scale Point of Sale solution to small and medium businesses at a fraction of the cost. Due to a period of continued growth a requirement has arisen for a Salesforce Administrator.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Salesforce Administrator with a strong background in administration. You will be on hand for any technical issues regarding Salesforce and comfortable building relationships with the system’s users. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the database and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who has strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, combined with an eye for detail.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with current products & tools
- Preparing data for monthly reports
- Perform data migration
- Work closely with the Sales Team and broader management team to build and analyse reports and dashboards
- Workflow and Process creation
- Customising applications where necessary
- Managing and resolving issues on the company’s Salesforce application
- Performing data cleanup and manipulating data using Microsoft Excel
- Follow best practice and ensure compliance with company controls
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong Excel and Data Loader skills
- ADM201 or ADM301 certified (ideally both)
- Good Salesforce platform knowledge
- Strong reporting and processing skills
- Previous experience with cloud-based CRM systems is desirable
You should have:
A hands-on attitude suitable for a ‘startup’ business
Strong attention to detail
Curiosity for the latest trends and industry information
Strong Communication and administration skills
A real desire for pushing the limits of what the company can achieve from its Salesforce platform
Additional Company Info & Job Perks:
- Casual work environment and hours
- Casual dress code
- Standard holidays and flexi-time (where appropriate)
- Highly competitive salary
- 50% subsidised iPad ownership scheme
- Unlimited free soft drinks & coffee
- Regular team nights out
- Monthly complimentary team dinner
Intelligent Point of Sale was founded by two ex-colleagues and friends in their 20's in the response to a need for a cost effective POS system for one of their small businesses.
The software product intelligentpos® began development in Oct 2012 and subsequently launched for sale in June 2013.
The company now employs 42 team members in offices based at the Shore in Leith.
We have two office dogs called Alfie and Milo, music as well of all of the perks above. It is a fun place to work where everyone's input is respected and valued. The casual working environment incorporates open channels of communication and operates in an extremely agile fashion with important decisions being made daily.
Applicants are invited to email an up to date CV and a brief cover letter - which references their current CV against this job advert specifically (important) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and the job title ‘Salesforce Administrator’ into the subject line. Telephone applications are not invited.