There are a number of steps to follow to get your Barcode Scanner paired with the iZettle Pro app.
1) Make sure the socket Scanner is NOT paired to your iPad – to check this, go to the iPad Settings -> bluetooth and if there is a Socket device in the list, tap on it and tap “forget”
2) Next, open up your iZettle Pro app and go to Settings – Integrations -> Use Socket Mobile barcode scanner –> Configure barcode scanner.
3) Highlight the “reset” Barcode and scan it with your scanner – your scanner will beep when it has done this.
4) Next, pair your barcode scanner with the iPad. TO do this, close the iZettle Pro app and go the iPAD settings –> Bluetooth and tap on the Socket device. Make sure it shows as “connected”
5) Go back to the iZettle Pro app and go to Settings –> Integrations -> Use Socket Mobile barcode scanner –> Configure barcode scanner.
6) Highlight the “Setup” barcode and scan it with your scanner – your scanner will beep again.
7) Finally, test the barcode scanner; To do this go to Settings -> Products and choose any of the products you have set up. Then tap “Barcode or SKU” and scan the barcode to add it to that product. Click Save and Close.
Just scan the Barcode that was just added. The product should be added to the sales screen.